Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Good Feeling


Today we broke a pretty big story… at least I think it’s big.

One of the “persons of interest” in starting the huge California Wild Fires is a former fireman from Vidor.

We spoke with the mayor, asst. police chief, folks from his neighborhood.
4 & 6 had nothing on the story at 5 when we broke it.

I doubt the peanut gallery on the underground site will even acknowledge that we broke the story, but it will stand as just another example of how bias they are over there.

I wish Thomas had run with the other 2 stories I gave him today, but I guess we’ll break that ground tomorrow.

I’m sure we’ll see those two on 4 and 6 after we break those.

It will be interesting to see if the guy actually did it, or if he is just a victim of his own criminal record following him.

Over all, it’s a good feeling.