Sunday, February 04, 2007

A god of Peace


I just watched a portion of a television special on Islamic terrorists.

The show really didn’t tell me anything I have not already seen and heard concerning the matter.

In a nut shell, the terrorist sympathizers say the terrorists are people fighting against Israel the only way they know how.

What a load of crap!

An old woman strapping bombs to her body and exploding herself in the middle of a wedding has nothing to do with fighting a government.

If she were to explode herself in the midst of a group of soldiers I might see their argument.

That would not be any different than the Japanese Kamikaze of World War II.

But no, these Islamic “freedom fighters” AIM at innocent people.

I would love to believe that the majority of Muslims world-wide are against this type of idiocy, but I just don’t see it.

These people teach their children that it is good to kill innocent non-muslims.

I remember back a few years there was a man who would call into my talk show off and on.

He would try to defend Islam, and he did a good job for the most part.

But what was very noticeable was he refused to say the men who blow themselves up are following a false religion.

He would say they are not true Muslims because he says Islam is a religion of peace.

But every time I asked him to condemn them as followers of a false religion (after all, he said they were not real Muslims) he would refuse to do so.

I don’t see Jewish people strapping on bombs and prancing into Islamic weddings.

The Israeli army doesn’t plan random attacks on innocent civilians.

There is a huge difference between on firing on a public building housing a machine gun nest and simply firing on a public building

The Islamic “martyr” who targets kindergarten classes is the man to blame for putting civilians on both sides in danger.

The terrorists have created a situation where a soldier cannot tell if you are an innocent woman on a weekend stroll or an Islamic freak hiding a bomb under your burqa.

Hell is full of human waste like Mohamed Atta al-Sayed of 9-1-1 fame.

Last year the Pope made a statement about Muslims being violent.

How did Islamic radicals respond?

How did they demonstrate that they are not violent?

They bombed a few churches of course!

I know there are some good Muslims.

I have met some very giving, generous people who follow Islam.

For them, great. Live in peace.

For the terrorists and terrorist sympathizers… those who speak of a god of Peace but commit
homicide… you guys are crazy.

You are the reason Palestinians are not taken seriously when they plead their cause to the world!

I guess I need to calm down… take a break… do some light reading.

Perhaps that will allow me to chill a bit and see that most Muslims world-wide are tolerant loving people who practice the philosophy of live and let live.

Now, let’s see.

Where did I put that Salman Rushdie novel?