Sunday, September 16, 2007

Goodbye

It’s been fun doing the blog for the past year. This started as a way to talk with family and former co-workers in what has become a very fast-paced life.

One thing that amazes me is some of the negative, even down-right rude things that some have posted on this blog. I guess it’s easy to be rude and offensive for those who remain anonymous. That’s not to say that the negative comments have outweighed the rest of the postings. It also amazed me that anyone outside of my circle of friends would have given the blog a second look. I guess I must have said at least one or two things that are worth reading.

I will be taking on a fourth job, one that will require more of my already limited time. Hurricanes Rita and Humberto have opened a door for a job opportunity I just can’t refuse. I’m not looking forward to working 10 and 11 hour days again, but as the song goes, “If you got the money honey, I’ve got the time.” I guess in my case it’s I’ll make the time.