Sunday, November 05, 2006

Witch Hunt



I just read a story in The Examiner about a Silsbee Middle Student who was bullied… had urine thrown on him… and when he retaliated verbally, the school responded by sending him to a school for criminal kids.

Come on Hardin County, what the hell are you thinking?
Words are words.

Not every child is a Columbine kid.

Yes, it only takes one kid to lead to a tragedy.

But this kid did not have access to a gun.

If you saw his picture, you would get the idea he wouldn't even know what end of the gun to point to make it work!

When I was in school I was always smaller than the others.
I know what it's like to run into the football-player type that believes everyone else should bow
down to him in a godlike manner.

I too, didn't take crap from them and as a result was unpopular.

The problem isn't the young man who refuses to take shit from bullies, the problem is the bully.

I'm only glad that I only received detention for kicking a guy in the nuts.

This kid gets a criminal record

That's nuts!

The cops are on a witch hunt so they can proove they're doing something to protect children.
Sad thing is they are doing little to protect kids, and are spending their efforts on P.R. arrests